Business Lic. #27020
Looking for professional, reliable and affordable cleaning service in the Orange County, CA area?
Pleasant Home Housekeeping & Window Washing Service is your residential service!
We are serving the following cities in the Southern Orange County, California:
Aliso Viejo, Costa Mesa, Coto de Caza, Dana Point, Dove Canyon, Foothill Ranch, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Monarch Beach, Portola Hills, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Talega, Trabuco Canyon.
Pleasant Home provides general and customized cleaning of homes and offices. For over 15 years we have been providing professional and affordable services to our customers.
We customize each cleaning regimen for our clients, so our job is budget friendly and affordable.
We offer services weekly, bi-weekly, once a month as well as one time cleaning services.
We provide our supplies and equipment.
Jobs are randomly inspected by our professional supervisor staff members.
Our business can be found by using the following name tags: house cleaning, home cleaning, professional cleaning service, commercial cleaning, residential cleaning, housekeeping, maid service, office cleaning, and window washing service
Whether it's a small or large space, private residence or commercial compound, Pleasant Home will get the job done. We guarantee the highest quality and ensure true cleanliness.
Pleasant Home stands for:
09:00 am - 05:00 pm
On Sunday we perform the services but the office is closed! We're looking forward to hear from you!
Our experienced cleaning crews specialize in cleaning services of houses, apartments, condominiums, and large and small offices. We are a professional and insured cleaning service that strives to meet the demands of our clients.
In the area of Southern Orange County, California, Pleasant Home Housekeeping Service provides move-in and move-out cleaning services as well as regular cleaning services for:
How many times have YOU walked into a home and been embarrassed with how the home looks or smells?
One of the first things a potential buyer or renter will notice is how the home smells and how the home looks. Naturally, if the home has dirty carpets, bathrooms, closets or smells from pets, cigarette smoke, built in odors in your carpets they will probably make their way to the nearest exit. We can make your home look and smell CLEAN usually in just one day of service.
What benefit to you as a realtor, would it be not only to be associated with a professional cleaning provider that has been servicing the area for over 15 years. In addition to have an all ready pre-arranged discount on any of the work performed for your client.
We also offer “After-Closing Detailed” cleaning: Many clients after purchasing a home would like the home sanitized professionally by an experienced cleaning company. We offer One-Time Detailed Cleaning Services.
1. Hire a cleaning service. A spotlessly clean home is essential; dirt will turn off a prospect faster than anything.
2. Mow your lawn, and be sure toys and yard equipment are put away.
3. Serve cookies, coffee, and soft drinks. It creates a welcoming touch. But be sure the kitchen has been cleaned up; use disposable cups so the sink doesn’t fill up.
4. Lock up your valuables, jewelry, and money. Although the real estate salesperson will be on site during the open house, it’s impossible to watch everyone all the time.
5. Turn on all the lights. Even in the daytime, incandescent lights add sparkle.
6. Send your pets to a neighbor or take them outside. If that’s not possible, crate them or confine them to one room (a basement or bath), and let the salesperson know where to find them.
7. Leave. It’s awkward for prospective buyers to look in your closets and express their opinions of your home with you there.